Here's how to create a Ventra account:
- First, create a username. It can be any name you want, but it has to be four characters or more.
- Next, create a password, with a minimum of eight characters. The eight characters must include two of the three following features:
- Lower-case letters
- Upper-case letters and
- Numbers or special characters.
- Next, enter your email address, name, phone number and birthdate.
- Next, choose and answer a security question. We’ll use this if we ever need to verify who we’re speaking to on customer service inquiries or you forget your password
- Next, enter your address.
- Next, pick a 4-digit access code
Finally, check the box agreeing to our terms and conditions and hit “Create Account.”